- [S142] Margaret Giles, Research Notes (Fuller) by the Giles Family, (2 Oct, 2006), Ful-Cw6, p 5-1, Various.
- [S142] Margaret Giles, Research Notes (Fuller) by the Giles Family, (2 Oct, 2006), Obit: Margaret Grace Giles October 15, 1928 - February 10, 2015 Obituary Margaret Grace Giles (nee Fuller) October 15, 1928 - February 10, 2015 Margaret Grace Giles passed away peacefully on February 10, 2015 at Bethany Airdrie. Born October 15, 1928 in Drumheller, AB, she was raised on her grandparents’ farm in the Horseshoe Canyon. Margaret became a telephone operator and had many stories to tell. She married Ross Giles in 1953 and lived in the Conrich area until 1962 when they purchased a farm near Airdrie which the family is still faming today. They celebrated their 62nd wedding anniversary, January 29, 2015. Mom loved to sing and was a member of the Airdrie United Church Choir for 45 years and sang at many weddings and funerals. She is lovingly remembered by the love of her life Ross, daughter Ellen (Bob) Cornish; granddaughters: Careen (Geoff) Rohleder, Denise (Mike) Deere, Jacelyn (Greg) Rohleder, Ashley (TJ) Callahan; seven great grandchildren: Austin, Kyla and Hudson Rohleder, Justice and Jetta Deere, Owen Rohleder, and Anthony Callahan. She is also survived by sisters in law: Jeanette Sunderland, Nola Middleton, Doreen Giles plus numerous nieces and nephews. Margaret was predeceased by both her parents Alfred and Annetta Fuller; brothers: Doug and Billy; son Doug, sister Mary and two very special aunts: Elsie and Kay Douglas who were more like sisters to her. A special thanks to the staff at Bethany Airdrie for her care and for all support shown during this difficult time. Donations in her memory may be made directly to Airdrie United Church (212-1 Avenue NE, Airdrie, AB, T4B 0R4) or Bethany Airdrie (1736-1 Avenue NW, Airdrie, AB, T4B 2C4). A Celebration of Life will be held in the Chapel of Mountain View Funeral Home on Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 2:00 p.m. To express condolences, please visit: www.mountainviewmemorial.ca. Arrangements entrusted to Mountain View Memorial Gardens, Funeral Home, Reception Centre & Crematorium, 1605 - 100 Street SE (GPS242013 - 100 Street SE), Calgary, AB (403) 272-5555.; Ful-CW6, page 5-4, Various.
- [S142] Margaret Giles, Research Notes (Fuller) by the Giles Family, (2 Oct, 2006), See Obit.; Ful-CW6, page 5-4, Various.
- [S142] Margaret Giles, Research Notes (Fuller) by the Giles Family, (2 Oct, 2006), Includes a copy of the wedding invitation: "Mr.& Mrs. W. Douglas requests the honour of your presence at the marriage of their daughter Annetta Charleton to Mr. Alfred Fuller on Wednesday June the sixth 1928 at one o'clock at their home, Horseshow Ranch, Nacmine" [close to Dumheller, Alberta]
Note: Jesse Fuller worked at this Ranch before and after he was married Martha who died in 1911. It must have been through Jesse that Alfred met Annetta,; Ful-Cw6, p 5-1/5-1a, Various.
- [S142] Margaret Giles, Research Notes (Fuller) by the Giles Family, (2 Oct, 2006), Central United Church; Ful-Cw6, p 5-1, Various.